In order to guarantee and protect the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of the Users of our website and in order to protect their privacy and privacy, we have drafted, in accordance with current legislation, this Policy. Privacy.
The terms set out below and especially the duty of confidentiality will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data you provide, either during browsing on our website, through the use of our forms or during the hiring or rendering of services.
We advise users that, every time they access our website, they review this text to ensure the purposes and uses we can make of their data.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for processing the data collected, processed and stored through this website and on the occasion of the services provided and contracted through it, is Daniel López Benito, with DNI 48315087E, IN ADELANTE NATURSALUS ECOTIENDA, Calle Valencia 7, 03560 EL Campello (ALICANTE). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 966281132.
2. DATA PROCESSING
The personal data requested in your case will consist of those that are essential to identify and respond to the request of the owner of the data, resolve issues raised and provide the contracted services, said data being collected for explicit and legitimate purposes and not said data being treated in a manner incompatible with the purposes indicated.
3. ORIGIN OF DATA
First of all, it is important that users keep in mind that, when personal information is provided online (for example, through e-mail or via the Internet), it can be collected and used by others. That is why, NaturSalus Ecotienda is not responsible for the fact that such information can be collected, stored and / or processed by an unauthorized third party, since it has adopted the security measures that are within its reach so that this does not happen.
The origin of the data that we treat and store in NaturSalus Ecotienda can come from different places:
• Through our web page we collect personal data of those users who voluntarily decide to fill in the obligatory fields that we have incorporated in each of the forms on our website.
With these forms, users can register on our website, make a query or provide a suggestion, request a budget for a specific product from those offered on our website, request a product from those offered on our website or receive, if so they expressly authorize advertising and information bulletins of NaturSalus Ecotienda. Through these forms, users provide us with their data and consent to their treatment according to the purposes indicated at the time of completing the form.
The users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data they provide us through our forms, being their obligation to keep them updated at all times to avoid errors on our part. Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data delivered through these forms, will be the responsibility of the user.
• Information can also come through the emails we receive at www.natursalus.com. Since we make the web available to our users through the domain www.natursalus.com, we inform that it is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform servers hosted in Europe. who establish the corresponding security measures and guarantee compliance with the RGPD.
• Users should be informed that, if the user or potential client wishes, a meeting that will be held by telephone can be established. The User must provide his name and telephone number.
• Finally, we also give users the possibility of consulting and commenting on topics and products that NaturSalus Ecotienda will publish in its case (it may moderate them based on criteria of legal and moral compliance, as well as practices of good use and ethics). Participation will be made through the participation form via comment available once the users have registered on the website itself. It is essential to read the web policies of this page before proceeding to comment.
Since we make the web available to our users through the domain www.natursalus.com, we inform that it uses the services that are detailed. These suppliers establish the corresponding security measures and guarantee compliance with the RGPD.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the users will depend on the moment in which the personal data of the user, potential client or client is collected or processed:
• The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected through the inquiry form and information and the online chat service will be to respond to inquiries or requests. These requests do not imply any contractual relationship.
5. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION DEADLINES
The purposes for which each of the treatments will be carried out by NaturSalus Ecotienda, are established in the different information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels-web forms, etc.-.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we detail them in full below, together with the period of conservation of the data, carried out by NaturSalus Ecotienda:
• Contact form / form for publication of queries and / or comments and chat service: To be able to contact the user to resolve the query, doubt or suggestion, as well as to send him, in case he had requested it, username and password to Access to your private area.
This data will be kept on the email provider's server without a cancellation period and as long as the affected party does not state their opposition. However, if the stored emails have to do with the provision of services, they will be kept for all the time that may arise obligations of the contractual relationship. (5 years - article 1964 of the Civil Code).
• Information request form: These data will be used by NaturSalus Ecotienda, to provide you with information and to contact the user / client in relation to the interest expressed with respect to our organization or our products / services.
• Registration Form: This data will be used by NaturSalus Ecotienda, for the purpose of providing the contracted service / contractual purpose of selling the products you have purchased and to perform an internal management of the organization, accounting, tax and administrative. These data will be kept by NaturSalus Ecotienda during the time in which some type of responsibility derived from the application of the pre-contractual / contractual measures requested by the interested party (5 years - Article 1964 of the Civil Code) or will be conserved during a period of 6 years (Article 30 Commercial Code).
• Bulletin and advertising submission form: These data will be used by NaturSalus Ecotienda, to provide you with information and to contact you in relation to the expressed interest in receiving newsletters and advertising
• Data collected through Cookies: Through the Cookies of which we inform you in our cookies policy, which we recommend you read, we collect data to personalize your experience and better meet your individual needs, improve our website, allow the sharing of comments on social networks, etc. This data will be kept according to the provisions of our cookies policy to which we refer.
• Private area: The User can access his private area with username and password and can modify or rectify his data whenever he wishes, being able to exercise his opposition to the treatment if appropriate or suppression, in our system by contacting us at the address email@example.com. These data will be kept by NaturSalus Ecotienda during the time in which some type of responsibility derived from the fulfillment of the contract and the rendering of the services (5 years - article 1964 of the Civil Code) may be demanded.
6. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE DATA REQUESTED
In order to optimally execute the services, users must provide the information and personal data requested in our forms. In case of not providing all the information requested and marked as mandatory, NaturSalus Ecotienda will not be able to offer its services / products nor send, where appropriate, the requested information and therefore the services / products on which the user is not able to be provided interested.
At NaturSalus Ecotienda, we scrupulously comply with the requirements stipulated in the RGPD regarding the protection of minors' data, so we do not knowingly collect any information from children under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform users that this website is only directed to people over 18 years of age.
8. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION FROM USERS, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS OR CLIENTS
NaturSalus Ecotienda implements physical, technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of personal data and try to minimize the possibility of accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized modification, disclosure and / or access , as well as any other illegal way of processing your data, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD.
In this sense, and taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and seriousness that may affect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate measures have been established to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, NaturSalus Ecotienda has enough mechanisms in place to:
• Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services. Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
• Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
• Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a user you acknowledge and accept that Internet security measures are not impregnable and that the networks used on the Internet are not 100% secure, so any communication sent by this means can be intercepted and / or modified. by unauthorized persons, so as a user you should also exercise caution.
9. NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA VIOLATION OR SECURITY GAPS
The violation of personal data represents a breach in the security of the information systems of NaturSalus Ecotienda that causes or may cause the destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or not, to the personal data transmitted, stored or processed. related to the provision of our services. In the event that the personal data we store and / or deal with in NaturSalus Ecotienda are compromised in any way, we will proceed to notify those affected in a timely manner, and in accordance with the provisions of article 33 of the RGPD.
10. DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data that users or potential customers have been able to provide through our website, or during the provision of services, will not be sold, transferred and / or exchanged with unauthorized third parties, except by legal obligation, or in the cases established below in relation to the international data transfers we make from NaturSalus Ecotienda.
On the other hand, customer data may be transferred to the Tax Administration and other bodies of the Public Administration, if required to do so.
11. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
At NaturSalus Ecotienda, we use Facebook. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information we upload to that social network, assumes that we make an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles are stored on the servers of that company, also in the US. Facebook, Inc. has obtained the certification of the EU-EE privacy shields frameworks. UU and from Switzerland-USA UU Likewise, NaturSalus Ecotienda installs Facebook pixels on its website in order to make an interrelation of it with the profiles of the users, as well as to know the conversions produced with it.
Facebook, Inc. 1 Hacker Way 94025 Menlo Park California 94025, USA Phone: (1) - (650) -543-4800
In NaturSalus Ecotienda, we use Google Inc .. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information we upload to that social network, assumes that we make an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles are stored on the servers of that company, also in the US. Google Inc. and its subsidiaries in the US UU comply with EU-EE Privacy Shields UU and Switzerland-EE. UU NaturSalus Ecotienda also uses the Google Analytics service and Google Adwords on its website in order to know the traceability of visits by users on its website in the first case, and produce ads and improve sales through ads in the second case.
Google Headquarters 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States
At NaturSalus Ecotienda, we use YouTube. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information we upload to that social network, assumes that we make an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles are stored on the servers of that company, also in the US. YouTube LLC and its subsidiaries in the US UU comply with EU-EE Privacy Shields UU and Switzerland-EE. UU Now, NaturSalus Ecotienda, does not upload or deal with the personal data of the users through this platform, these being the ones who voluntarily decide to follow our page.
YouTube, San Bruno 901 Cherry Avenue San Bruno, CA 94066 United States
At NaturSalus Ecotienda, we use Instagram. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information we upload to that social network, assumes that we make an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles are stored on the servers of that company, also in the US. Instagram complies with the EU-US and Switzerland-US privacy shields. Now, NaturSalus Ecotienda, does not upload or deal with the personal data of the users through this platform, these being the ones who voluntarily decide to follow our page.
Attn: Law Enforcement Response Team 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States
12. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Any person, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, the right to portability, unless it is subject to automated processing, including the preparation of profiles and the right to oppose the personal data that work in any of the files of which NaturSalus Ecotienda is responsible, requesting it by any means that records its sending and receiving, clearly expressing your wish and accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or a valid and similar document, and any documents necessary to prove your identity. Do not forget to indicate the reasons that justify the exercise of the right. To do this, you can write a letter, either to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to NaturSalus Ecotienda, Calle Valencia 7, 03560 EL Campello (ALICANTE). We have available to users forms for the exercise of these rights, you can request them in our contact form. What can you request exactly?
• Right of access: You can request information on whether NaturSalus Ecotienda is processing your personal data.
• Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of the data, in case these are incorrect, as well as the suppression of the same.
• Right to cancel: You may request the cancellation of the data, and in case there is any limitation, NaturSalus Ecotienda will keep the data duly blocked, only for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of opposition: You may request that we stop treating the data in the manner stated, unless for legitimate reasons we should continue to treat them, a circumstance that we will expressly state.
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment: You may request at any time that we limit the processing of the data when one of the following cases occurs:
o When contesting the accuracy of the data processed and for a period that allows NaturSalus Ecotienda to verify the accuracy thereof.
o When the data processing is illegal according to the legislation in force and the affected party opts for the restriction of its use instead of its elimination.
o When the affected party requires their data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• Right to data portability: So, in the event that the data is processed automatically, they are returned or transferred to another company indicated by the user in a structured, automated and commonly used format.
• Right to delete: You can request the deletion of your personal data and NaturSalus Ecotienda must delete them without undue delay when:
o The data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
o The affected party withdraws the consent on which the processing of the data is based, and there is no other legal basis for this.
o The affected person opposes the treatment because it is aimed at the direct marketing of products.
o The data has been processed illegally.
o The data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation at the community and / or national level.
In addition, users have other rights, namely:
• Right to withdraw the consent given: The user can withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, when he so wishes, he should only contact us exercising this right.
• Right to claim before the Control Authority: Any User may contact the Control Authority, in case he considers that, NaturSalus Ecotienda is treating his data in an erroneous manner. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, address at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid and contact numbers: 901 100 099/91 266 35 17.
Our website has a Blog section in which users are allowed to post comments. Users can also share our articles through the social networks where we are present, so users should be cautious and read previously the Conditions and Privacy Policies of the aforementioned social network.
14. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Anyone who does not want to be a "follower" of NaturSalus Ecotienda in the social networks in which they are present, only has to stop following said profile following the provisions of the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the social network in question. The data of the users uploaded to our profiles will remain in these from the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it, requesting it from the platform. The treatment that NaturSalus Ecotienda carries out within social networks will be, at the most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. For what NaturSalus Ecotienda may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers, and, by any means allowed by the social network, about its activities, contests, contests, services, etc. as well as providing personalized customer service through the social network.
Any User may exercise the data protection rights by contacting NaturSalus Ecotienda at the address and email indicated in the section corresponding to them. In no case NaturSalus Ecotienda will extract data from social networks if you do not have the express consent of the user to do so. We recommend users to read the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the social networks where we are present.
15. RECEPTION OF CURRICULUM VITAE
NaturSalus Ecotienda does not admit the receipt of Curriculum Vitae through the email provided on this web page, nor if it is sent by users through the forms available on the page, because there is no open selection process. In view of this, any Curriculum that is received by email, or by completing any form, will be deleted and deleted. Being able, however, to use the email address of contact, to inform of the deletion of the Curriculum to the interested.
We strongly recommend that users also visit the other legal sections that regulate, among many other aspects, the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability that govern this website.
Last modified May 18, 2018